What we do
Saudi Agricultural Development Co. -INMA- is one of the leading Saudi companies in the agricultural business. Established in 1982 (1402 Hijri). It is a Limited Liability Company, with a paid capital of SR 70,000,000.
Our main project area is around 11,00 Hectares (and growing), mainly located in Wadi Dawasir and Al Jouf province.
We are Innovative Producers of high quality agricultural products and services. Aiming to enhance the application of sustainable practices in the Kingdom. Applying the most advanced technologies and agricultural process.
Our strategic vision:
- Creative solutions to enhance value for our customers and shareholders
- Natural resources management and conservation
- Best management practices of our agricultural operations
A sampling of INMA’s scope of operations include:
- Seeds feeding
- Water & Energy management
- Specialty growing programs
- Collaborating with researchers abroad and within the Kingdom
A strong commitment to research & development
At INMA, we are investing in solutions that meet the needs of growers today and in the future. From seed treatments to postharvest products, we continue to be a strong partner for advancement in many areas:
- Better seeds for improved yield and quality.
- Drip irrigation over extensive areas.
- Investing in required equipment and human resources
- Promoting innovative and responsible solutions